I have a friend I’ve known for 10 years but I find myself not wanting to speak to her anymore and I’m not sure why?

girlnow1
We’ve been friends since we were 15. Back then we used to talk all the time on the phone, and talk about all our guy problems mainly and occasionally hang out and we’d have fun.
Now we’re both 25, we live in the same city it can be months we go without seeing each other and we don’t call to check up on each other. It’s like every other month we’re a bit closer, we’ll all go out as a group with her other friends and we’ll talk again and have lots of fun etc. She’ll sleep over as well but then when we get home we don’t really talk much. I don’t check up on her she doesn’t check up on me, I don’t tell her about my daily struggles neither does she, it’s only those moments we’re reunited we go into things.

I find that when we’re with her other friends I feel a bit excluded even though I’m the one that’s known her forever but that’s okay, it just feels like the friendship is a bit surface level to me like something went wrong lol.
I think sometimes I’ve found her a bit annoying because she likes jokes at the expense of me or anyone else that’s what really cracks her up, and she’s a bit socially unaware but I think because she’s a very beautiful girl it skips over her or something.
In my sad moments I don’t feel like I can call her and talk to her, but I think her probably the same and I don't know why that is.
And years ago not to hold it over her I remember she lost her tongue and said to me “my ex left me for an Asian dark skinned girl she’s ugly” - like I’m Asian dark skinned but I just didn’t know to process it back then. I think I wonder a little if she looks down on me thinks she’s better than me as well but I think her mindset grew and she knows dark skinned people are beautiful too.
Now I’m stuck I’m moving city far away and I don’t even wanna meet up with them to say bye but I wonder if I’m being irrational or too hasty and I don’t know where this feeling has suddenly come from over me. Whether it’s a friendship I should be willing to lose or how to evaluate it?
0
2