If my older sister is gifted but is happy with a normal life... is this logical?

Anonymous
She's always been gifted, learned how to drive a car at just 9 years old (supervised by our parents and in secret) and skipped 3 grades, graduating from HS at the age of 14. Long ago, when she was only 10 years old; she could speak elaborated scientific concepts with older, educated folks.

It was in her power to become a wealthy scientist, celebrity or a modern inventor. Instead she claims she have already use all her potential long ago, there is no need to prove to anyone anything and wants to forever be away from publicity and fake people. She sadly got married and chose to be a normal housewife with 2 kids. Does this make sense? Is that even logical?
4
1