Why are my stisters so judgy of my boyfriend coming from money?

Puppystarfish23
My stisters are always seeming very judgy and almost jealous of my boyfriend having a rich family.

His grandfather was a top police officer in the 70s and achieved a lot in his time serving the police. after he retired he did talks for at universities but now he's too old. His grandfather is one of the smartest people you will meet and that's why he's done so well out of life. My boyfriends dad was a international sales man for a well known engineering company and got to travel the world for his work. But everything his family achieved was from hard work no one gave them any help.

My boyfriend has had some help financially but he is not spoilt by any means. He's a hard worker and cares for his family and most people won't amit this but if you had money you'd help your kids out too were you could.

I feel bad saying this too but if he didn't get some help financially the tax man would take it away and some more vulnerable members of his family wouldn't get as much help either. He is a good guy he helps run a charity for learning disabled adults with his family and cares for his diabetic dad with dementia, his def grandad, his blind, diabetic grandmother and down syndrome uncle and his mother whose battled with cancer on and off through the years and he lost another uncle to cancer too so he doesn't have it easy at all and money doesn't make all his issues disappear like my sister's think. He is so sweet and kind and will go out of his way to help anyone free of charge. Even today he doing my stisters garden for her new house free of charge why she went out with her boyfriend who has his own issues may I add but I try not judge there relationship and then she thinks she has the right to judge mine. The main things they judge is about is how much money we spend like that's there business. If anything in are relationship we've learnt we might as well enjoy the life we have together and not constantly be worrying over money as long as we're being reasonably sensible.
10 mo
I've came from a very poor working class family and everything I've had I earnt myself. My boyfriend has taught me not to worry about money so much and to enjoy life which may have made my taste abit more expensive but I've also taught him the opposite but he doesn't need to spend so much to enjoy himself.

Me and my boyfriend buy each other gifts and one Christmas my stisters were so jealous because my boyfriend bought me a matching set of emerald earrings and necklace. It was beautiful.
10 mo
My sisters and there boyfriends only spend like £20 on each other for like Christmas and birthdays and good for them but me and my boyfriend can afford to spend more and we like to get each other really special gifts. We don't by any means but a prize on are love but it's difficult finding anything one-of-a-kind for 20 quid. We also go on hoilday a lot too which they are I'm jealous of. My oldest stisters boyfriend won't even get himself a passport
2
2