Im lost in thoughts Need someone to talk with about Demons taking over a person?

JustsmalltownGal
My friends Girlfriend says her 7th grade teacher is talking with her this lady will outta no where just have full blown conversation looks like herself from our veiw she in her 50s the 7th grade teacher she hasn't talked to in person since the 7th grade he's a Devil worshiper im taking it im trying to be there for them without judgement this is my friends second girlfriend in a Row that has this strange thing go on this Girlfriend says she was told if she leaves him that the Demon will kill her it also has said in the past telling her who to have sexual contact with she said there's a Man that he also has control over but she didn't tell me who im kinda wondering if its my other half nobodys on Drugs thats what i checked into first im going through soo much rite now i need a friend to talk to nobody likes that talk around here they just tell me to (shut TF up im just happy its not me) which ok i understand they dont want involved but i need to vent because I have PTSD these thoughts won't stop!
1
0