My friend won't tell her boyfriend she has herps should I tell him myself? im I wrong for telling her she needs to tell him?

Anonymous
she reuses to tell him becuase she's not contagious right now her doctor told her. she says she will tell him when the time is right since they only been together for 2 months but... i think she can get in legal trouble if he catchs it. i just got tested myself since i used to date her 7 years ago. lucky i dont have it but i dated her for 11 months and she never told me about it at all. she's known she had hsv-1 since she was 15 years old.. she makes out with her boyfriend a lot and gives him head he could end up with typle 1&2 herpes. i im thinking of telling him about it

When are Cold Sores No Longer Contagious?
The final stage of the cold sore cycle is the healing stage. This stage is defined by the scab falling away and being replaced by a fresh and tender skin. It is only at this point that cold sores are no longer contagious. How to Avoid Spreading the Herpes Virus
Listed below are some of the most things you can do to avoid viral spreading:

No kissing
No oral sex
Don’t share your drinks
No sharing of utensils
No sharing of cigarettes
Avoid touching your sore. Wash hands ASAP if you do touch the lesion.
Change your toothbrush. Get a new one once the blister has formed and after healing.
0
1