Why can’t people just you let you be? they keep saying they like you for being you, and still keeps nagging you?

Anonymous
Why do people appreciate you all the time when you don’t mean anything to them, but once you get close to them, they keep nagging you with these minute things that they don’t feel is right and just can’t let you be. But if you tell them the same or how you don’t have to do things their way, they think if as rigid, petty, or stop talking to you saying you don’t understand them. Then they want to know where it all went wrong and when you sit to explain it, they again call you rigid for not getting their point and stop talking to you altogether just bcz you tell them to just let you be?
12 d
My boyfriend is an extrovert & he knew it since the beginning that i am not! but he liked that about me. Now he keeps forcing me to do things that I don’t feel comfortable doing & keeps telling me it’s for own good sake. He calls me weird and tells me that I wait for people to approach me, forces me to approach them even if that leads to embarrassment and then he tells that what’s the big deal if they rejected you & then he broke up with me bcz I reacted out of annoyance. I don’t get it?
1
0