Is it healthy to live with my parents?

Anonymous
So I’m 19 and have had a crazy life in such a short time. I have a huge family but my parents and older brother and I live on the other side of the country than the rest of the family (4 other siblings and 15 nieces and nephews). My dad is an asshole who doesn’t know how to parent and only knows how to be a doctor. (aside from the money he’s useless to all 6 of his kids and grandkids and even my mom) My mom is inexperienced with how to provide comfort to us along with understanding our troubles that aren’t physical. Instead of going to high school I was in and out of the hospital for years with a brain tumor and epilepsy, and I lost all my friends who turned into high school druggies. Bc of the school thing I’m in community college and am doing horribly bc I literally was never taught this. Nobody at community wants to make friends, I get rejected or ignored every time I try to make friends (I’m not nosy ugly or an annoying person either). My parents are driving me crazy they are so negative and toxic, what am I supposed to do? I have no money saved and nowhere to go and all I want is a hug🥲
Is it healthy to live with my parents?
Add Opinion