I've discovered that my aunt is actually my mother... should I forgive her?

Anonymous
I don't know if I should forgive her, and my 'mother', who's actually my aunt.
I had some suspects all my life because of the inconsistencies of my papers, and why my 'aunt' would visit so often and be allowed to take me out or making me sleep at her place in the weekends. They finally revealed the truth last Sunday, when I showed them a hospital bill which asked to the BIOLOGICAL mother for a medical test concerning a disease. I was angry that they lied for all the 22 years of my life and I told them that as far as I know they're both dead. I blocked them on phone and all platforms and have spoken to them since (I live on my own since I was 19). I also told them I hate all my family and will spit on my grandparents grave for not telling me the truth.

Now I'm feeling bad for the things I've told them, but I'm not sure I can forgive them for what they did or if they will forgive me for the horrible things I told them. Honestly I understand why they did it and their family helped them. My mother was too young for a baby and my aunt was more responsible, but it's unforgivable they never told me until I pressed them. I keep thinking 'Those bitches would have kept quiet about it all my life'.
6
11