If you were in a room with a lot of other people and they all started meowing, what would you do?

Still-alive
Supposedly in the middle ages there was a Nunnery where suddenly during prayer all the nuns started meowing like cats. https://history.howstuffworks.com/historical-events/10-strangest-mass-hysterias.htm#pt1

a nun in a large French convent began meowing one day. Soon others joined in, and eventually every nun in the convent was meowing. The noise became structured; all of the nuns would meow together for several hours at the same time every day. The neighbors could hear the collective caterwauling and were understandably annoyed. Eventually the nuns quieted down after being threatened with a beating by soldiers.So if you were in a crowded area and saw everyone meowing what would you do?
I'd join them in the meowing activities
I would laugh
I would feel weirded out and walk away
Vote C
I would do something else (say what)
Vote D
GirlGuy
12
13