If your mother was great in many things (even beat you at it) will you feel jealous and sad?

Anonymous
If your mother was like my male friend's mom would you feel jealous or sad:
- Like him, she has her own business too.
- She's a dentist too
- Her IQ is a lot higher than his (hers is 160 and his is just 125) and she graduated from HS at the age of 14.
- He only got 50% of free college tuition and his mother paid the rest. She saved money for his future.
- She knows 3 other languages fluently besides English (French, Mandarine Chinese and Spanish)
- She knows martial arts (took both judo and brazilian jiu-jitsu for years when she was younger) and still practice on her spare time. She teachers her son whenever he wants to learn something. She is capable of owning her own child or several men and many women. Though she keeps a low profile (hates fights) and won't use it unless in real danger. The opportunity never presented... she never used it in real life though.

If that was your mother (clearly smarter and can literally own you) will you feel jealous and sad?
Yes, it would suck
No, I would be very proud of her
GirlGuy
1 mo
I've met the lady once; she's a tall 5'9 woman, very active and fit for her age. She looks younger than her age too.
1 mo
He seems very proud of his mother (even says she's the best mother ever) but at times I've wondered if he might feel a bit left out or jealous he didn't inherit all her qualities.
3
0