Am I the problem in this situation?

Anonymous
I live with 4 women in a townhouse, and one of the girls and I clashed so much to the point where she moved out. Long story short, she charged me and another roommate to help her clean something, and she paid the other roommate back, but not me.
So another girl moved in to replace the one who moved out. Again, she and I clashed so much that she moved out. It started from her shoving my dog multiple times, even when I asked her to stop. The 3rd time she shoved my dog, I told her, “you wouldn’t like it if someone shoved your dog” and from that point, she and I just butt heads.
Two girls have moved out from us not getting along, but I get along perfectly fine with the other roommates. I’m not sure if I’m the problem. If I am, I am more than willing to work on myself, I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Am I the problem in this situation?
5
0