Girls, Bestfriend ignores my texts, should I move on?

Anonymous
We’ve been friends for 10 years and lately I’ve been getting bad vibes from her. Sometimes I’ll text her and she’ll flat out just ignore my messages when every time I see her she’s on her phone 24/7 she has an iPad, Apple Watch, and 2 iPhones so I know she sees my messages and she’ll post on social media too. Every time I hang out with her (which is barely anymore despite us being neighbors) she seems like she doesn’t wanna be there and rushes to get home. I went with her to get coffee a few weeks ago and she barely talked to me in the car and then dropped me off at my house all rushed.. A few months ago we hung out with friends and she made plans with them right in front of my face and of course didn’t invite me (I was pissed) well I finally told her how I’m feeling and the first thing she said is “oh my aunt died I barley have time for anything anymore” “I’m never on my phone anymore” which I don’t believe because she works from home and never leaves the house.. and then she starts telling me oh you’ll always be my bestfriend no matter what and stuff like that. Which I don't know if I believe the aunt part because this is the first time I ever hear about this and this has been going on over a month now I feel like she would’ve told me when it first happened because we used to text all the time and tell eachother everything. And of course I never got an apology either. It’s been a few days and she still hasn’t text me at all and I’m so tired of it I don’t wanna beg somebody to be my friend if they don’t want to put in the effort. Is it time to move on or am I just overthinking..
Girls, Bestfriend ignores my texts, should I move on?
Add Opinion