Ladies and Gentlemen, I wonder do you want to become a father or a mother?

FinalFantasyBro
I sometimes hear that people argue about how valuable children are and it is the most amazing thing in the world, while I also hear from others that having kids is such a nightmare and hoping to never produce any children. This has got me thinking guys and girls how important is children to you, do you actually want children of your own why or why not?

Me personally I can still live with children or without children, I know that isn't everyone most ideal response but I honestly don't mind. Don't get me wrong it would feel great to have a miniature me who I can help raise and give tons of love too but I ain't exactly priority kids, if I don't have no children I can still keep on living because I have bigger things I am aiming for, I want to become a successful entrepreneur, I prefer a pet instead and I really want to travel all over the world so I think having a child for myself would be a tad to difficult to balance out as well. That is only mine input on the debate of having children or not but I wonder to you sirs and ma'am how important is children for you, do you want to have children of your own please explain on why you do want children or why you don't want any children?
9
22