Isn’t my brother wrong like what’s wrong with people?

Anonymous
like humanity is so silly & unfair sometimes for example my twin brother just came home from college and my older brother told me and our 2 other brothers in the group chat one of us should go to the store to get our grandma ( who we call aunt) something because he’s busy working until Christmas & he’ll pay us back. we basically wanted to help our mom & dad out. I then said my twin brother should go since he doesn’t work and told him to go bring a gift to the post office as well for me & he said in the group chat he wasn’t going to go & my little brother had to barge in and say something & me and my little brother both work in the morning but i get off at 6 since someone quit. My twin is sweet sometimes recently he’s been an ass i gave him some pizza i bought so i told him to go and he said i don’t care i’m not doing what you tell me and so i said to give me money 1.75 for the pizza slice to be rude and silly & he said no lol. i just can’t with weird people i even cut off one of my friends which i never do, like once i get a boyfriend again i could careless if he meets my siblings lol. it’s getting to the point where i will talk however to anyone who’s rude & people say i’m blunt already so lol..
1 mo
also my older brother sounds corny LOL but anyway i probably just need to nap because i was so tired at work but still frick everybody
0
2