My Jehovah's Witness family member sends me their religious stuff in the mail & I don't want it but don't want to be rude?

bannacookies
I have a sickly Jehovah's Witness family member who sends me their religious stuff in the mail almost once a week. I have no interest in it & really want to throw the jw stuff out they send. Is that mean of me? I have kindly told them I'm not interested but they still send it.
I have some Jehovah's Witness friends & they do not force their religion on me at all. Most of my experiences with them have been pleasant actually, but my family member seems obsessive with the religion & I'm getting tired of all these religious books they send me but I feel I'm being rude throwing them away only since this family member is sickly. Is it so wrong of me to throw the books out?
It's wrong
It's not wrong
GirlGuy
7
2