Having really bad anxiety?

Anonymous
I *HAD* an only fans.
My nephew claimed to have saw me on it, my page. But he would've had to of paid to see my content. I don't know if he seen my photos or content I posted. But I deleted it a while ago, I dont have only fans page anymore. it made me feel dirty. But an incident happened at home with my mom and sister and my sisters friend. My sister is taking her side of course. my mom ended up with two broken ribs. and my mom was all alone in the home, my sister left her there. I was so pissed. so I texted her and told her she's not welcome
my sister told me to go back on my onlyfans "hot bbw" were her exact words. and I am worried my nephew seen my content. But my mom said that he said he saw me on my phone on the page. So I don't know. I just really hope he didn't see anything because, he's only 13.
Can't make this shit up. My other sister is fed up with her and I'm done with her also. she's 42 and I'm 24. I made a mistake... I feel ashamed and my intent was to never have my family find out about it.
she threw it in my face like I should be ashamed. she called me a leech and said I'm using my mom for money when I'm paying off the car and pay 300 out of every check. meanwhile she owes my mom 100 dollars, has no car. I'm gonna cut her out of my life.
Having really bad anxiety?
1
1