WHY MY PARENTS DONT WANT ME BE AN ADULT AND BE A BABY? DO YOUR PARENTS CONTROL YOUR LIFE?

Sugar100
I’m 24. I live alone. My parents and I fight every week. I have been distant 2 months but as I feel bad I decide contact them but it just turns into a fight. My parents are old now & they still want take care of kids. They don’t retire they no longer have kids, they don’t own a home. They have nothing better to do in life & miserable so say stuff to me to make me feel bad. My mom lives in a shared room for 2 years. Because she wanted buy house as it’s her dream but she never got accepted. she refuses live in a studio & prefers live in a shared room where it’s just a bed & million bags of her shit on the floor cramped. I try help her send her places for rent but she don’t take it serious to apply at all. She keeps repeating same thing she’ll move to Vegas next wk. she don’t even drive. i repeat I’m an adult I won’t live with her as I’m not a baby. parents roll their eyes as I say all girls this age have babies. they jsut want me to drag me around like a. Toy following them. They get mad as I say I’m busy so tired doing million boring adult things.😓they like to see me sick broke no business no job. they want me crying for my mommy daily weak. all normal parents own a home and live their own lives once children grow up move out. But my parents have nothing to do in life but bitch to me daily Or interfere in my life. its so bad I can’t even visit them often as it’s just controlling fighting , they don’t truly say I miss u it’s more like hatred I’m independent angry I have a place to live and they don’t. But they make more money than me. IM broke. Mom has 20k saved and I have only 1k saved
WHY MY PARENTS DONT WANT ME BE AN ADULT AND BE A BABY? DO YOUR PARENTS CONTROL YOUR LIFE?
Add Opinion