The life/time waster aunt. How do you nicely tell her that talking 3hrs on the phone will get her nowhere in life and that she needs to get a life?

Uptowngirl88
My aunt is the biggest procrastinator and the most fearful person in the world. She wanted her marriage and family therapist degree that she went 7 years for by not doing the internship and not taking the state exam. It's been 12yrs since she's graduated and has literally not worked nor put any effort towards heSherlock. She is 134k in student loan debt and still hasn't attempted to get a job.

Since she's a procrastinator and a time waster she doesn't mind wasting other people's time. She will literally talk your ear off for 3hrs. Everyone I the family has gotten to the point where they just won't answer her calls or if we do we usually do laundry, wash dishes, cook, clean and hit the gym all while she's sitting on thr couch eating and talking for 3hrs. She says ," omg you guys literally got all those things done while I'm just sitting here talking?" No shit sherlock.

She's getting more and more overweight. She's at 400lbs. And now says she won't start the gym again until March "when everything is over." She's now 64 and has been acting like this since her late 40s early 50s
13 d
Here's why I'm so upset. My uncle worked 16hrs 6 days a week to pay her way through school. He ended up getting sick and having a stroke. Now her excuse is he got sick so she can't complete her hours and externship. He got sick 2 years after she graduated so she had plenty of time.
13 d
I feel she wasted his time. The least she could do is complete her degree for him. She's been doing nothing
3
2