Will you leave your family if they prioritized a selfish and disloyal pet over you?

Star_88
By selfish, I really mean it.
Ignoring you after it gets food and only following you around when there's food involved EVEN AFTER YOU JUST FED IT!

Other times, you're just dead.

People keep dogs because of the MYTH that it's loyal.

What if I told you many dogs are the opposite of their 'pure love' stereotypes?

You die one day and within 2 days it will forget about you once the new person starts taking care of it.

This legit happened in my family except the case was not of the death.

This dog used to follow it's primary care taker but when he was out of station, someone else took care of it for a few days.

After the primary caretaker returned, this dog didn't even gave a f**k to him and treated him like he never existed, instead he kept on following and begging that new person for attention.
HOW FICKLE!! AND THEY SAY DOGS ARE LOYAL.
You waste your time and money on this crap?

And even to become MORE ridiculous, people ignore their actual family and make that filthy treacherous mutts wear a crown on it's head?

It's such an insult to your real family who has been there for you and supported you rather than a fickle pet who barely appreciates you.

If you're this generous then help homeless people or cancer patients who couldn't afford a treatment.

There's a reason that dog's name is used as a swear word in many cultures.
Will you leave your family if they prioritized a selfish and disloyal pet over you?
Add Opinion