Do you send Thank You cards? How soon do you send them? Do you feel unappreciated of you don't receive one?

TrueConfection
Do you send Thank You cards? How soon do you send them? Do you feel unappreciated of you dont receive one?
I like to send thank you cards. The rule of etiquette says thank you cards should be sent within 3 days. I admit I'm a slacker and usually late. I beat myself up over not getting them out in time, but I don't expect thank you cards from my friends and family. I have one friend that sends us a thank you card for the smallest things (say we lent her a screwdriver).

Do you send thank you cards? How soon do you send them? Do you feel unappreciated when you don't get one or if it's late?
7
4