How can I, as a black girl, find a friendship like Harry, Ron and Hermione?

Anonymous
As said in the title, I am a 19 year old black girl and had never ever any real friends. The friends that I had and thought they would be there for me when I needed them, were not and I would always be dissapointed, rejected, left out or abused by my friends. I have developped a kind of shield around me now because I believe that everyone wants to hurt me and that I do not deserve anything related to love, friendship, etc. Nonetheless, I'd like a friendship, where I can share anything with my friends, who will always be there for me, and whom I can be there for... I just seem to attract the wrong kind of people, even when I'm not looking for popularity, appearance or something like that but for personality. In the end, it always turns out for the people to be backstabbing, fake or not loyal... I feel like most people don't care about our (their and mine) friendship at all because I'm black and think that I have no value for them, I don't have another explanation...

What can I do?
2
3