Should I expand my family?

Anonymous
Long story short: I had my first kid when I was 18. I was young I was not with the father of my child. I was pretty much a single mother raising my child. Later on, I met someone whom I ended up being with for about 15 years. We ended up getting pregnant, something that we had planned. But it didn’t go as planned. We had a stillborn. Fast forward, it didn’t work out between us. We grew apart and separated over two years ago.

No my daughter is 15, I am 34. I started dating a year and a half ago this amazing guy. He has been amazing to me and my daughter. She has made my life so much better. And for the first time in my life I have felt like I wanted to start a family and get married to this guy.

Almost every day I look at him and, want to see him become a father. He does not have any kids. And he does not have much family. But his dream was always to have a big family. Now that I’m 34, and I am with the love of my life. I am starting to feel a little bit baby feverish. Because I want to make him a father, because I think it would be amazing to watch him grow and I just, in my heart feel like he would be amazing.

Is that normal? To love someone so much that you want to start a family with them and see them become a father? I’m not really sure if I should though because of my age and people make it seem like now that my kid is 15 this going to be such a big age gap and it makes me nervous. Opinions?
Should I expand my family?
1