How Would You Cope (long term) With Being Unable To Express To Someone How They Make You Feel? ?

Mellifluous_
Let's say this person is very present in your day to day life, so you can't get more than a few hours away from them daily. Imagine that majority of the time, they emotionally explode at the slightest mention of the negetive outcome their actions have on you &/or other close people around them. They will not change. Even if they could they would not because they "don't have room in their lives" i guess, to be more considerate of a person.

Unfortunately getting away, putting up physical space/distance is not an option yet.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO READ MORE:

Think of built up tension, unhappiness, hopelessly and despair, and even hate when sometimes even just looking at this person. Everyday you feel a little more hate towards them. Even when their behaviour is normal, you can't stand them. Their voice agitates you, their face upsets you, their body language makes you build up further tension within yourself.

I did punch my wall a few times. I tried a breathing technique while punching to help relieve some of the stress. Definitely think a physical outlet is just as much needed as an emotional one. So if anyone has any ideas in mind, anything at this point would be greatly appreciated. 🙏
7
0