I cheated on my babies father with his brother while he was in jail should I tell him if so how if not why

ok my babies father is the best guy ever he's always sweet and treats me like a gueen we even lived together he never flirted with other females or talked about them he is tottaly in love with me and every one sees it even me and I love him to but almost 7 months ago we had a really nasty break up which was my fault and I was the one being mean I even stabed him well 5 weeks l8ter I found out I was pregnant with his child well when I was 9 weeks I found out he was in jail so I wrote and told him he was so so happy and we got back together and I started going to see him then we told his parents and I started staying with them but they always stayed in hotels so I had to share a bed with his brother and we came really close and I missed my babies daddy so much and I was so lonley and his bro treated me the same way he did so we started dating and sleeping together to I think I did it because I missed mt childs father and he reminded me so much of him well one night he was drinking and beat the hell out of me when I was 5 months pregnant well I haven't spoken to my babies father or to his family since it happened but now I feel so bad and want to tell him because I want to fix our relationship and let him know eveything and why I stoped going to see him but should I tell him and if so how
+1 y
this does not concern my child I'm keeping my son and no this is not a joke relly happened and I asked for ur help on what I should do as in should I tell the father or not and if so why
2
6