Is it wrong for your boyfriend's female friend to not want to meet you?

Anonymous
I have asked B a few times to meet K, his friend from college, but he keeps telling me each time that I never did, so I have to keep reminding him. The first time was when he dropped K off at the train station and picked me up. K and I just missed each other and I wasn't sure why we had not met, so I mentioned to B that I would like to meet her next time. The second time was when he hung out at her place with her brother to play poker - I could have met her that time since I live close by, just a few blocks away, but I did not get an invitation to her place. I said to B when he came downstairs to meet me that I could have just met her, maybe next time then. The third time was when B was at my apartment (Monday, 12/19?) and I got really upset - he had just come back from spending an extended weekend at the casino with K. I again told him specifically, standing next to my bed, as I was in his arms, that I wanted to meet K. I was upset and he said, "I know it's hard (that I spent the weekend with a female friend that you still have not met)."

Fourth time B said, "by the way, I am going to the casino with K" and waited until the last minute to tell me - I was hurt and lost it. It dawned on me that this K does not care much about me, or B as a friend, since she had made no effort to reach out to me and he only sees her when she is free. She is also anti-social and claims to have no other friends. K ended up not being able to go to the casino due to work, but I told B to tell her to meet us for drinks that week (of 1/8/12) but she did not give a clear response, citing crazy work hours.

There was actually a fifth time, when B again told me that by the way, he was going to the casino with K on 2/4 and that again, I never asked to meet K. I said that if K was really a friend, she would make time to meet the special person in her "friend's" life. I suggested coffee on 2/4, before they go to the casino. He then said he was afraid to put me and K in the same room, because "if she gets a single whiff of drama she will bolt and she will be pissed at (me)." I responded, "That sounds really weird, because you are more worried about upsetting her than me. Really not sure what to say. You are asking more of me than of your "friend." I already bolted this morning due to being pissed. If you both are not comfortable with me meeting K, then I really do not want to know of your plans. I am already unhappy about all this." I don't know what to do, say or think. If they have no interest in including me, then there is not much I can do, so why bother telling me and hurting me more?

I'm not R, B's crazy ex-girlfriend who forbade him to hang out with K, but maybe she had a good reason not to like this biotch who never has time for anything other than what she wants to do. I am hurt and she does not seem like a nice person, but B is protecting her and putting the blame on himself.

What should I do?
1
1