Im getting suspicious of him always being with his friends. What are your thoughts?

amhc168
Ok so basically, I think my guy has some commitment issues. We have been together for 3 years, and this whole time he has been amazing, and I've been more in love than ever... but, lately he doesn't text me as often as he used to, and he has gone out for dinner with his roommates like 5 times in the last week.

This year he is moving into a one bedroom apartment, but when I mentioned maybe we should move in together, he said he was afraid I couldn't afford it, yet when one of his roommates said he wanted to share an apartment but probably wouldn't be able to afford it, he said he'd pay the difference.

Finally, yesterday I invited him to my parent's 35th year anniversary, and he said he wasn't sure if he could make it because his car was having problems, so I picked him up. When I dropped him off at home, he told me he was gonna take out his roommate for dinner... in his car. I really feel like he is distancing himself from me.

When I call him sometimes he doesn't pick up, and today he seemed almost annoyed it was me. (I only call him once a day).

The last couple of weeks we have only hung out at the library because he's too busy (even though he goes home to go out with his friends), and I saw him once last week when I'm pretty sure he just wanted to have sex.. but I had my period so that was it.

He says everything's ok.. but actions speak louder than words to me.

What are your thoughts on his behavior ? Is he a commitment phobe?

Guys, why are friends more important than your girlfriend?

0
2