I reconnected with an old friend recently. Am I not getting the hint?

TimePhantom
I reconnected with an old friend recently. We got lunch together and it brought back some old feelings I had for her. We hung out two other times since, both times kind of seemed like dates (date type activities, I paid, etc) but I never told her anything or made a move because I still wasn't sure about her. Well now I am and I want to tell her I like her. I just don't know if she has any interest in me. She never texts me, I always have to text her, and she very often claims she is very busy and seems to make hanging out with me the lowest priority. I even offered to make her dinner on Valentine's day, she said yes, but then said later that she was working late. So I said we can move it to tomorrow. That was the last time we spoke. I haven't texted her since just to kind of see if she would notice that we hadn't spoken in over a week. I want to tell her that I like her, but I also kind of want to tell her that I think it's pretty crappy that she puts in so little effort towards our friendship. Should I tell her? How should I tell her? Should I just let it go? Is she trying to hint that she doesn't want to be friends?
2
1