How do you give emotional support to both siblings when one is always visibly upset?

Both my parents are doctors, so they are never home and are not close with any of my siblings. I have an older brother who moved out and two little sisters, one is 14 and the other is 17.my youngest sister always is in a new relationship and getting in to trouble. She is always crying and requires my constant emotional support. My 17 year old sister is always very strong and never cries. The other night she came home crying. I laid in bed with her and just listened. She said she has been feeling very lonely for the past few months and fees like she only has 2 friends since her boyfriend of 2 years and her broke up last month. I didn't know they even broke up and she said that since I'm always helping my youngest sister she didn't want to be a burden also. She then said she doesn't feel as close to my anymore because I'm always giving attention and worrying about my other sister. How did I not know she was this sad lately? I try to be the best brother possible but I feel so guilty for putting her to the side always. When she isn't ever visibly crying how should I be there for her when she isn't asking for it? I hate seeing either sister upset but seeing someone who never cries that upset was hard to witness. I laid with her and listened till she fell asleep. The next day she acted like nothing was wrong. How do I prevent her from feeling like my other sisters usually insignificant problems are more important than hers?
2
0