Freckle Tattoos

Freckle Tattoos

Freckle tattoos are exactly what they sound like: tattoos that you get that simulate real freckles.

Some people get them to enhance and accentuate the ones they already have, some want some more alongside the ones they already have and some people just like them so much they want freckles - even though they've never had them naturally before.

Now - the controversy with these is that a lot of people are starting to condemn those who choose to get these - why? Because they think they're trying to be someone they're not, or that they're lying to the world...

Normal pricing for freckle tattoos (if you plan only getting them on your face) is anywhere between 80 and 200 dollars (could be less, could be more...).

These kinds of tattoos are usually done in tattoo shops - not usually in cosmetic treatment places.

once you get them they might look like you have chicken pox because they look like little tiny dot-like wounds all over your face, but once they heal they completely blend into your skin.

You can ask your tattoo artist to make them as light or as dark as you want them to be.

1418
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just awful you either have freckles or you don't. Getting freckled tattoos is so unnatural and ridiculous. As I told you before I had freckles as a child

• I know... but I don't hate people who get them...
      I have them still and I'm okay with people tattooing them on.

• I see a lot of hate on this Take from others... And I don't get it.

• I'm sorry I didn't read the other users post yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao I remember a few years ago no one wanted to have freckles. Now people are tattooing them into their faces. Shows how fashion trends change over time- and why you shouldn't do anything that permanent to yourself.

That being said, if someone I knew were to get one, I wouldn't judge. It's their life.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• Ahhh, WTF?

• If anything I'd want freckles removed, not added to. WTF? Are there really that many weirdos that think those are attractive or an improvement?

• I think it's a horrible idea

• And while you're at it, get some genital wart tattoos on your crotch

• This is interesting.
    I find freckles very attractive (which makes me "fight" people who conceal theirs).
    Tattooed on freckles sounds cool.
    I know it's not a surgical procedure but
    It kind of makes me wonder though if soon (if it's not started already) you'd have people asking "Are they real or fake?" Like people do with body parts.
    Or like people saying " I only go for tattooed/naturally freckled..." on dating profiles

• Uh no. Just no. Hell no. Geebus.

• haha... looks like a 2 year old has used felt tip pens to draw them on. it looks ridiculous.

• No different than plastic surgery

• JeeBus Christ, this girl is still writing articles?

• I use to have freckles on my face when I was a kid but they faded away, really don't miss them. I think permanent make up tattoos would make more sense for people who put it on the same way all the time and would be fine if it was permanent

• Good word. Natural freckles are cute to me. Tatooed ones, not at all.

• They should just use make up to create fake ones instead.

• sounds and looks dumb to me lol but whatever floats their boat

• As someone with freckles, I have no clue why people need the fake ones...

• Freckles are adorable beauty spots!

• Thats dumb. A few freckles are cute but I feel like I could still spot a tattoo vs real freckles

• oh dear

What Girls Said 13

• Oh boy pls... there are humans who have freckles and want to get rid of them. And then there are humans without them who want freckles tattoo'd on their face...

I hate to say it, but most of these pics look like freckles from a 2d serie. a. k. a. totally look fake to me...

• Whuut. The shapes look really unnatural, and why do they look gray? X)

• Some people really have grey-ish freckles (I do). I'm pale but no redhead so my freckles look dead like my whole self lol

• If people want to do that its all good.
    My only issue with it is i can almost tell its not real like it looks tattooed or drawn on to me.

• Looks cute. I'm fine with it.
    I don't see how anyone could object to this. If having tattoo'd freckles is lying about your appearance, then wait til you discover this thing called make-up.

• I think it's just ridiculously silly

• Isn't it weird how people with freckles naturally tend to not like them and dont want them but the ones without want them. We will never be happy with what we have hahaha

• The world is full of sh! t. I used to be bullied for my freckles in school! And in the end their freckles look "better" 'cause they're nicer... like wtf.

• The before and after pic actually looks really cute.. I love freckles but I don't think I'd ever have the guts to have them tattood on my face

• ... Why are people doing this to themselves. What's the point

• No way. I'm milky and pure and I like it that way.

• That shit is getting too far, Jesus...

• no way

• I like freckles, but freckle tats don't look as natural.