2018 Actually Wearable Fashion Trends

This year's fashion isn't much different from last year's... It brings some new elements, while maintaining other, older ones - like fringe...still very much in, but for this take I'm going to talk only about those really wearable trends which won't make you look nuts, or stand out too much on the street...

1. Fancy jeans!

2018 Actually Wearable Fashion Trends

Embellishments, sparkles, pearls, usually less to no stretch jeans are back in! Love it or hate it? Personally, I can't deal with jeans with no stretch...pure torture...but love them pearl details!

2. Transparent fabrics!

A classic, for sure - you can make it simple and classy, but be careful not to run the other route - tacky and too risque...

3. Mixed prints!

Not for the faint of heart, for sure...but definitely a brilliant move for those who know how to work it!

4. Japanese kimonos and mandarin collars!

Very conservative or traditional for some, while it's beautifully exotic to others! Also great for protection from the sun in the summer!

5. Pastels!

Dresses always come to mind when thinking of pastels - also tunics for summer!

6. Utilitarian!

Lots of pockets, navy blue and army green colors, high boots, military styling...

75
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 4

• 1 - Nope
    2 - Yes
    3 - Nope
    4 - Maybe
    5 - Love pastel dresses and skirts
    6 - Yuck

• Some look nice.

• 1. No
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Yes
    6. No

• 4 Is for me i love pastels..3 Are a real turn on...

What Girls Said 6

• I like the idea of pearls on clothing but it seems impractical. Just today I watched a youtuber clean out her closet, and one of the items she decided to donate was a sweater with pearls on the sleeves. She said that she loves the way it looks but not the way it feels. She can feel the pearls through the fabric, and usually they feel cold (which is not what you want to feel when you put a cozy sweater on). She also said that sitting in a sofa or lying in bed is uncomfortable because the pearls kinda dig into your skin. So it seems like as long as the pearls aren't placed on areas you'll be leaning against or lying on, they're ok.
    I really like mesh, prints and pastels for summer!

• Oh, I have a jumper with pearls on them, but on the bottom half of the jumper, not the sleeves... I don't feel them nor do they bother me... But I can see how a thinner jumper could have those issues.

• The only one I really like is the sheer clothing, I thought it was in style before last year too though. Pastels are cute for summer.

• I want a kimono!

• I do pastel or light neutral everything, those are the only colors that don't make me look like a vampire 👹

• 1. Those jeans look like they have a terrible disease!

• Pastels! <3 <3 <3