Makeup Trends of 2018 That Are Easy For Any Novice To Try Out

2018 makeup might not differ so much from the previous year's makeup...but it certainly differs in terms of trends. Colors have come into their own - color is important in 2018 makeup, it should be refreshing, it should be innovative, it usually makes your eyes pop, or your lips shine.

Color, however, is mostly muted, pastel, pale... If it's a bold color it's most often used in terms of eyeliner - where lines are meant to pop on your face and be anything but subtle!

1. Pale eyeshadow in the inner corner and no other eyeshadow on!

2. Imaginative eyeliner - forget the boring winged liner!

3. Purple makeup all around!

4. Peachy smokey eye - light and breezy for everyday use - day or night!

103
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does anyone actually think they look better with eyeliner on?

Most Helpful Girl

• These eyeliners are just weird lol

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• The best makeup a girls can put is by following steps
    1) wash your face with water
    2) put on a very little lipstick
    3) thats it

you are looking natually beatiful as angel 😘😘
    Why cover your face with artificial beauty 😐😐

ps. I hate girls with makeup on their beautiful faces

• Ok but no asked

• @ShesAmerican U want guy to fall in love with your makeup n not your natural face..
      beware my lady you will attract only fuck buddys with makeup
      Wash your face and see magic

True guy sees "the Beauty in you not the beauty on you".

• There are guys who are completely okay with girls wearing makeup and still love her the same, the majority of the girls wear makeup and there isn't anything you can do about it

• I don’t like obvious make up I like more subtle natural looking make up.

What Girls Said 9

• Among these 4, I'd choose #3 & #4 with #3 taking my vote. I never gave purple any thought for my lips, but that photo has just convinced me to try. Thanks Sally.

• The peach smokey eye looks lovely, and I would love to try it. Sadly my 2018 makeup trend is to stop relying on it so much and get comfortable with seeing my face without it.

• I really like 1 and 4 when I am in a rush.

• I feel like peach doesn't really show much on my skin, but I really like glossy lips and glossy eyelids, they're easy to make yet really beautiful

• i stick with black liquid liner
    eye shadow isn't really for me

• I've been doing the peachy smokey eye for years lol but my dad hates noticeable makeup and called me a whore for having "orange eyes"

• The best makeup is healthy clear skin, tinted moisturiser, a bit of blush, mascara, soft eyeshadow (like a soft brown just to give more depth), and a natural looking lip color. Everyone will look pretty with that makeup and you can't really tell you have any makeup on

• I personally wouldn't wear these, but if I had to i'd wear the peachy eye color

• 2 weeks into the year and there's already trends?
    I only like the last 2