Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

There are many female celebrities who I think are very attractive. Here is a list that includes some of them.

1.) Carrie Anne Moss

She is mostly known for playing Trinity in the Matrix trilogy. Even though she’s already in her 50s, she hasn’t aged much, is still good physical shape and is still stunning today.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

2.) Sandra Bullock

A very popular actress who is known for starring in “The proposal”. Just like Moss, she is also in her 50s but looks much younger and is in good shape.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

3.) Halle Berry

A very popular actress who is mostly known for starting in the James Bond film “Die another day”. Even in her 50s she is still stunning and in good shape.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

4.) Lucy Liu

A actress known for her voice work in the Kung fu panda series. She might be close to her 50s but still looks like she’s in her 30s and stays in good physical shape by practicing martial arts.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

5.) Devon Aoki

A actress who has acted in several types of movies including action movies like “War”.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

6.) Hiroko Yamanaka

A retired Japanese female mixed martial artist who is also very tall for a female at 5’11”. Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

7.) Kanako Urai

A Japanese female professional wrestler that is currently working for WWE under the ringname “Asuka”. She’s in her mid 30s but looks like she’s in her 20s. Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

8.) Michelle Wie

A female golfer who is in her late 20s and is also taller than a lot of women at 6’1”.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

9.) Annalise Basso

A 19 year old actress. She is known for her role in Ouija: Origin on evil.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

10.) Gina Carano

A 35 year old Mixed martial artist and actress, she is known for playing as Natasha Volkova in Command and Conquer red alert 3 and for her lead roles in the films “Haywire” and “In the blood”.

11.) Diane Kruger

A German actress and model who starred in “Inglorious Basterds” and in “Unknown”.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

12.) Mila Jovovich

A very popular actress who is mostly known for her lead roles in the resident evil franchise.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

13.) Maite Perroni

A young Mexican actress who is in her 30s, she is known for starring in Mexican Soap operas.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

14.) Miriam Stein

A Swiss-Austrian actress known for starring in “Generation war”:

15.) Lea Seydoux

A French actress known for for starring as the “Bond girl” in Spectre.Hottest Famous Females According to ADFSDF1996

1021
ADFSDF1996 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 9

• except lea seydoux and diane kruger and halle berry did you work on "probably almost ugliest and the least hot celebrities"? HAHAH of course that's my opinion.

• These are all A List celebrities? Some of the pics are not the best looking they have but they are all solid picks as far as attractive women.

• To each their own, I personally don’t find many female millennial celebrities “hot” because of their attitudes in regards to society and politics. I think generation X has some of the hottest women I’ve ever seen which is why most women on this list belong to generation X.

• I agree with generation x vs. y.

BUT:

I wouldn't put thesenon my list.

As i said in my original commen, that’s just my opinion.

• I really like Michelle Wie's body, her legs are so powerful in other images

• halley is attractive & mia was hot when she played joan of arc... otherwise i dont get this list.

• Agreed on Halle Berry. Also, I think Vanessa Williams, Stacey Dash, Nicole Kidman, and Ann Curry still look good.

• Interesting selection.

• Lucy Liu ad Halle Berry are sexy.

• They r super cool!

• Can't agree much lol

• I agree on no.12

What Guys Said 20

• I had a list of some that were even hotter, but it won't let me share. They're in another list I made. They're models, not actresses, but they shouldn't be too hard to find.

- Mihaela Voicu
    - Jessica Truscott
    - Lee Loo La
    - Patricja Dorynek
    - Ja Young Kim

To name a few.

• They look good, but my favorite's Felicity Jones.

• This was clearly all voted on by other women, because there isn't a one among them I consider anything higher than "pretty".

• “Pretty” is still attractive.

• To each their own. There many famous women people consider “hot” but to me they are just average.

• By the way, this list has mostly generation X women because I think generation X women are the hottest ones.

• Some of them I've seen before and recognize, while others I've not heard of or seen before until you mentioned it.

• Famke Janssen should be on this list. She looks great for her age (and great in general). Kristin Kruek is also another one who looks far younger than her age.

• These are good picks, well done sir. I like that Gina Careno is on here. I really liked her performance in Haywire, such a badass.

• Those are some pretty ladies.
    Some I've never heard of

• some good choices there a real mix actresses and ages

• Well, at least we agree on Devon Aoki, Gina Carano, Maite Perroni and Diane Kruger.

• Many of these women are almost old enough to be your grandmother... but hey we all got our fetishes!

• Some of those women may be hot and you just picked god awful pictures, but disagree with most haha. Like, lighten Halle Berry's skin tone to white, and no one would call her hot as a white girl.

Yes, Gina is attractive, even with short hair.
    fightstate1-devise.netdna-ssl.com/.../...0x400.jpg

Diane Kruger... mmhmm.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Diane+Kruger+Hot-7.jpg

Don't forget Caity Lotz!

www.gotceleb.com/.../Caity%20Lotz-08-560x644.jpg

• 1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Yes
    6. No
    7. Yes
    8. Yes
    9. No
    10. Yes
    11. No
    12. Yes
    13. Yes
    14. No
    15. No

• only number 1,9,10,11,15 are hot the rest have no reason being on this list... who chooses them anyways , damn someones not doing his job

• Out of these Kruger. But these are no where near the best looking women.

• The only attractive lady on the whole list is Halle berry... the other ladies look like giraffes

• Good lord this list sucks 😂

• To each their own.

• @VaIiant uh... semantics 😑. Fine, out of the list, she might be the least attractive out of the 6 (or at the relative bottom). Happy?

• I wasn’t disagreeing with you😂I was more so agreeing.

• Um... no.

• u like dat strong jawline

• cool i guess

• disagree with majority