Talking a Little Bit About Piercings

Its been a long time since i've last wrote a mytake but today i'd like to write one about piercings. :p

Talking a Little Bit About Piercings

I am myself someone with a couple of piercings ( one nostril piercing/one septum piercing/one tragus piercing/ one helix piercing and four lobes piercings on each ear), so twelve piercings so far and am planning on piercing my forward helix (maybe this month? lol). But yea I've done a bunch of my own piercings at home myself (the good old DIY)

Talking a Little Bit About Piercings

yes i said DIY lol

***I know its not a good idea to do piercings at home and much better to go to a professional but i made sure to use sterile needles and good quality jewelry.***

Now I'd like to talk about things you gotta take into consideration while getting a piercing done:

1. It will take time to heal

Talking a Little Bit About Piercings

Some piercings take a couple of months to heal and others up to a year to heal properly so you gotta have patience....and a lot of it.

2. Aftercare

Talking a Little Bit About Piercings

Clean any fresh piercings with some good homemade sea salt solution and do seal salt soaks(sss) (personally i took a quarter a teaspoon of sea salt mixed with some warm water..not too warm and did some warm compress with it) it helps to make the piercing to feel less tender. Do it like twice a day..don't overdo it or it might cause irritation or dry out your skin. Avoid too harsh products like : alcohol/hydrogen peroxide/antiseptic cleaner.

3. Don't touch it

Talking a Little Bit About Piercings

Don't even think about pulling or twisting your recent piercing..it will hurt..might cause infection and might cause piercing bumps...if its really necessary to touch the area around your piercings make sure your hands are VERY clean.

#KnowWhatYoureDoing

GaGers lemme know how you feel about piercings and do you have any? ;)

912
zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what has been pierced. If her earlobes have been pierced for earrings are fine. Some other piercings like on the eye, lip, nose, belly button, nipples, clit and any other place that you think a piercing would look great would be a HUGE turn off to me. It depends on what the tattoo designs are. And it depends on what part of the body it's on. If I have a future girlfriend with tattoos, I hope they're not on a beautiful part of her body and I hope she has one that's appropriate. If she turns out to be my future wife, I don't want to stare at an ugly tattoo on a part of her body that will turn me off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought having most of the piercings on your face was kinda ugly (if its over done) but you know who am I to dictate what you do to yourself..

im 100% cool with dating someone with piercings and tattoos, girls, guys, etc. I want to be fully covered in tattoos (minus my face, neck, and hands until i retire) and I at least want double cartilage ear piercings on both ears. I also want a split tongue in the future...

my ears are already stretched & I have a septum piercing. Im a big fan of bod mods.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i LOVE piercings so much
      but when it comes to tats i might get some later but definitely not at the moment

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 11

• I love piercings on a girl. The septum & nose piercings have something about them for me, but then again tattoos & piercings on a girl have always been a turn on, not a must but definitely appealing. The alternative beauty sense is something I am definitely down with.

• Girls who have piercings are badass. Same with tattoos

Proper traditional princesses are a big turn off

• i like girls who have bellybutton piercings because i love female bellybuttons.

• I like all piercings on girls especially ears, nose, and tongue. I have both my ears pierced and a P/A piercing.

• I get a serious case of rhinopenis for pierced and tattooed girls. Very informative, and executed take on this subculture.

• Left ear and my nipples ;) But i don't have them on all the time.

• Piercings are sexy as hell, but I wouldn't want any.

• Meh. the last thing i need is more holes in my head. But you carry on; not my circus, not my monkeys.

• Piercings in general are nasty AF and just lower the market value for a girl in terms of dating

• I have three simple diamond studs in each ear. Barely noticeable, and most men rarely notice them. The ones who do notice find it attractive.

• Not about the piercings, about market value. Furniture has market value, people don’t.

• @VaIiant unfortunately, we do have market value.

• I don’t like piercings on men at all. A few in certain places on women is nice.

• I love piercings and tattoos on women

What Girls Said 8

• I love piercings as long as they are on the earlobes only. Anywhere else besides it? Not a fan.
    I have one in my left earlobe and four in the right one, which is enough for me. I made them myself out of craziness when I was 17 and I can say they look so nice even now. I can put on any type of earring as long as it's out of silver, and stelirized before.

• I just have my nose done, 3 holes in each ear, and my lip done. I don't wear my lip ring much anymore tho. I've been wanting to get an industrial piercing but I'm not sure I'm ready for that pain yet lol.

• hey Char! long time no see girl ;)

Well i find industrial piercings really badass tbh but its kinda tricky to heal from what i've heard before :/

And I've pierced my forward helix at home last Sunday woot woot!

• Yeah it's been a while lol.

But yeah, they take awhile to heal and are risky because of the placement. But that's cool you do your own piercings.

• thanks girly

• I only have double piercings on my earlobes right now. in April ill be getting my nostril pierced though XD thinking later on doing navel piercing and labret

• I wanted three piercing (two on my earlobes and one on the upper part of my ear) but I'm afraid... I'm afraid of the pain or if it gets infected... and to me it feels like it's a lot to take care of and it takes a lot of time to heal..

• I love my piercings had them for 9 years now and I feel when I take them out a part of myself is missing.
    3 x bottom lip
    5 x ears
    2 x nose (1 septum)
    1x bridge

• Piercings and tattoos are so goddamn attractive, especially on girls

• I plan on getting some piercings, so this is good to know.

• Let's say not everybody's body accept it. :D