Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

10. Camilla Belle

In 2010 she won first place. This is her 12th appearance on the top 100 list. Camila Belle an American and Brazilian actress at age 31.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

9. Golshifteh Farahani

In 2016 she won 4th place. This is her 5th appearance on the top 100 list. Golshifteh Farahani is an Iranian actress, musician and singer who lives in France at age 34. Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

8. Ju Jingyi

In 2017 she won 7th place. This is her 3rd appearance on the top 100 list. Ju Jingyi is a Chinese singer and actress at age 23.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

7. Adelaide Kane

In 2017 she won 7th place. This is her 3rd appearance on the top 100 list. Adelaide Kane is an Australian actress at age 27.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

6. Jourdan Dunn

In 2016 she won first place. This is her 3rd appearance on the top 100 list. Jourdan Sherise Dunn is an English fashion model and actress at age 27.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

5. Nana

In 2014 and 2015 she won first place. This is her 5th appearance on the top 100 list. Im Jin-ah, better known by her stage name Nana, is a South Korean singer, actress and model at age 26.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

4. Sarah Gadon

This is her 6th appearance on the top 100 list and her highest rank. Sarah Gadon is a Canadian actress at age 30.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

3. Tzuyu

This is her 3rd appearance on the top 100 list and highest rank. Chou Tzu-yu, professionally known by the mononym Tzuyu, is a Taiwanese singer based in South Korea at age 18.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

2. Thylane Blondeau

This is her 4th appearance on the top 100 list and highest rank. Thylane Blondeau is a French model and actress at age 16.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

1. Liza Soberano

This is her 3rd appearance on the top 100 list and highest rank. Hope Elizabeth "Liza" Soberano is a Filipino-American actress and model.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017

1619
FadedGrenade is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're cute, but I never heard of any of them. My personal favorite is Felicity Jones.

• I like her face a lot too
      but dunno why most don't agree with me

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 18

• Good to see a Eurasian sister up there in Liza Soberano.
    My favorite model is Jessica Gomes.

cdn.newsapi.com.au/.../8cf378731d720de8b97b2d3c44af88b8

• I don't agree with any of this. Most of their faces are nothing special or not even attractive.

Liza (whoever she is) isn't bad looking but she isn't anything unique or special. An average ordinary look.

Camilla deserves to be on this list though.

• Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not all of those 10 you listed are as beautiful for me as for others. Just my honest opinion.

• i agree with revolver, none of these are that special, even a plain looking Kate Beckinsale would make these look ordinary

• i would give Nana number 1 and Ju Jingyi numbers 1 and 2 and for number 1 the number 3 and so on.

• While all of these women are attractive, I sure wouldn't list them as the most attractive women of 2017.

• @FadedGrenade Is this lust according to you or other people as part of a magazine or something? I have never heard of any of them.

• "The world famous 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL FACES LIST has been published annually by TC CANDLER and THE INDEPENDENT CRITICS since 1990.

What originally started off as a small project has grown into a yearly internet phenomenon. In recent years, the list has garnered over 3 billion social media impressions and hundreds of millions of views. It is widely considered to be the most internationally recognized and prestigious list of its kind.

The list has been acknowledged / personally thanked by over 300 celebs that have been included on the lists over the years.

Unlike most other annual beauty rankings, the 100 Most Beautiful Faces List is not a popularity contest and it is definitely not country specific. It is not about the hottest or the most famous celebrity. Rather, the list attempts to inform & broaden public opinion, instead of reflecting it. The list introduces new faces to countries they ordinarily would not reach."

• @FadedGrenade Never heard of it until I just read what you typed in response to my opinion

• in my opinion
    1. Nana by far
    2. Tzuyu
    3. Ju Jingyi
    4. Adelaide Kane
    5. Camilla Belle

• Naaah.. Golshifteh Farahani is a strong 7 .. Liza Soberano #1? .. I dont tink so..

• Nana or the filipino girl!

• No ana de armas, you motherfucker.

• Dey iight

• I think they're all bad

• Tzuyu best girl.

• I Agree

• sarah gadon

• Camilla Belle is in love with me

• I don't understand why women are so obsessed with the beauty of other women, while at the same time complaining about objectification and the pressure they feel to look beautiful. Do they not realize they are doing it to themselves?

• admiring someone's beauty is not objectification, that's not the same.

• @Kkaos.. never said it was an issue men do it, that's just your thinking lol

• @BrittBratt2416 Not you in particular. However you're the first women I've ever heard say that.

What Girls Said 15

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b-bf9c-732cf8b816ee.jpg

Wow this girl is gorgeous! Her and Camilla Belle are the prettiest out of this list!

• All most beautiful faces lists are stupid.
    What about beautiful women somewhere in Mongolian desert or Polynesian island or a random girl I saw three days ago?

• I remember when Thylane was like 6 wearing dressed like an adult woman and she's 16 now?

• I would want to see them without a trace of makeup on

• Liza is very beautiful. She's very humble which makes her more beautiful <3

• I mostly agree with you. These girls have really cute faces. I find cute, youthful faces the most beautiful.

• I think they are all pretty, but 9 looks a little tired, like she needs sleep or something.

• Tzuyu, Nana, Adelaide Kane, and Ju Jingyi are pretty.

• Adelaide and Camille are very pretty. Nice Take

• golshifteh farahani is so pretty

• i love the race variety

• Funny myTake

• Dang they're all so beautiful !

• #1 Liza Soberano
    #4 Sarah Gadon
    #5 Nana
    #8 Ju Jingyi
    I'd be more than happy to take any or all of these 4 home to my boyfriend & gfs. We're gonna have a party!

• the second one doesn't look any beautiful to me