Fun Advantages Of Being Curvy

Fun Advantages Of Being Curvy

Hi everyone. I'm about 5'9" and 148lbs. I'm a whole ass (pun intended) tall and curvaceous lady with D cup boobs. Some days I'm not okay with my body. Other days I am. Most days I reassure myself there is nothing wrong, though it would be nice to be skinny sometimes. This is nothing but a dumb take for the shits and giggles.

1. Curves make me huggable

I don't know, people tell me they like my hugs. Not just because it's easier to hug a taller person, but because I'm squishy I feel it makes for easier hugs.

2. Curves can be cute

I have a friend who is a 5'0 girl with such a cute little face and is curvy as well. She looks like a teddy bear haha. I like carrying her out of the blue and teasing her saying she looks like a little baby lmao.

I find the extra weight and curves make her 'adorable'.

3. Curves make good pillows

Fun Advantages Of Being Curvy

Lots of my exes loved laying down on my butt or boobs. Saying it is nature's pillows. Lmao this is actually quite funny, my friends also lay on my butt as a joke.

4. Smacking a jiggly butt is fun

Fun Advantages Of Being Curvy

I just find it super funny. Like if a friend/SO smacks my butt I'm like 'hey! Quit doing that' but what makes it funnier is the jiggle of the butt. I don't know why to me that's something that makes me giggle.

5. Boobs can make a good holder

If you just wanna hide your phone it's a great place to hide it lol.

6. Trying to fit into Jeans

Fun Advantages Of Being Curvy

I know this is typically seen as annoying. However I have a lot of fun when trying to fit into Jean's that my thighs are too big for. It's kinda funny because I wear a size 8, but sometimes even that can be too small for me.

7. Grabbing boobs randomly

Fun Advantages Of Being Curvy

This is something I just randomly do. I'm bored and then grab onto them and then I'm like 'wow this shit is big wtf'. Haha Also works with butts as well.

I encourage everyone to make fun advantages to being fit/fat/skinny/curvy/tall/short whatever it is you are, and have fun with it!

1743

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly curvy women is what keeps me interested in women. I know the non-curvy's out there would hate to hear that but it is true in my case.

• Thank you!
      But skinny is still very beautiful and has it's advantages. Skinny women can be very beautiful and youthful, I would love to be skinny for just one day!

• With you on that one!

• Curvy actually looks really good! I’m into both body types, big buts turn my on and both slim and curvy body types can have it, there’s nothing wrong with being curvy

• That's awesome ! I've always been quite amazed at how guys have the ability to be attracted to different kinds of looks that could even be the opposite of each other , that's quite neat honestly.

• What is it that girls like?

Most Helpful Girls

• Hello, are you me? This pretty much sums up how I feel, and you described my physique pretty much exactly xD

The thing about curves being better for pillows... I had a conversation about soft shoulders versus bony shoulders in class the other day and it's obbviously way nicer to lean on a soft shoulder!

Also, I love just grabbing onto my butt or my boobs, especially when I'm just chilling on my bed. They're just squishy and fun to hold and play with.

• If you're not happy start working out to tone up a bit I'm sure you will love your bod i wish I could gain some weight it's very hard for me

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 41

• First off, great take on yourself.

Now to wade into the minutiae a bit... at 5'9" and size 8, you are so far from fat it's not even funny. I wouldn't even consider you squishy until size 12. I'm sure you're a looker, and I'm happy that you seem to have a positive outlook for yourself.

It's really nice to hear this from a woman, since most of you are busy either trashing yourselves or pretending self-love to look cool. Your post seems very genuine.

• Dear god, are you that naive that you cannot tell that she is just fishing for attention... or are you just shamelessly giving it to her? LOLOLOL

• I don't think my modesty is flaw... sorry. Confidence is great. Posting a million selies is not confidence. Going on and on about how u are proud of your looks size, etc. Is not confidence. It's seeking confirmation... attention. some folks need this... confident folks do not.

• @chopper1977 It's the first thing from her I've seen. Sue me. By the way, I'm allowed to like whatever I want, without you babbling about it.

• Advantages of beeing fit: you have to watch out what to eat, you look like a douchebag, Abs are a pain in the ass to Keep, you get stupid comments literally everywhere, takes a lot of time... oh wait, those are disadvantages…. welll, Id say beeing fit Looks good and keeps you healthy, thats About it lol

• 1. If that's you in the first picture, I'll take ya! a little bit of sex a few times a week will take that tiny bit of fat right off! especially with you on top!
    3. Tits DO make fairly nice pillows, but I'm always afraid it might hurt her to put all my weight on them.
    5. That's NOT a good idea!! That's one of the biggest ways you get tit cancer these days!
    6. Why wear pants that are too small for you?
    7. I love grabbing them at random times, too! They're wonderful bags of fun!!!

• I'm obsessed with curvy women.

I love this MyTake!

• The tallest chick I ever dated was something like 5'4 I wanna say

I want to date you though. Well, I've taken myself off the market with no plans to get back into it and time soon but, you know what I mean.

I bet you're sexy as fuck, too

• 5’9 148 lbs with D cups, you sound absolutely perfect!

• You sound like you've got the whole package. You're blessed. I love curvy ladies.

• # 8 :
    Fun Advantages Of Being Curvy

• Curvy women are one of the only good things on this world😍😍😍

• That just sounds pretty amazing. I love many body types, I just find some sort of charm in all of them but I especially like curvy.

• Don't know why but posts on this site are getting ridiculous day by day, anyone else notice that?

• So you're a brick house... Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxAOc4JYELc

• Cute yet still interesting. Not so sure about #4, though. 5'9" at 148 is certainly HWP, as far as I am concerned.

• Really could’ve done without the gif for #4 😬

Other than that, totally agree.

• Always liked a girl with some squishy cuddly cushion on her body 😜

• Curvy women are very attractive and adorable.
    Good take

• You write this good. Curvy girls deserve to feel beautiful too. 😊

• Fun to read take, seems like you’re happy with your body, you’re not that big actually

• My preference is slimmer girls but lots of fun examples there

• Lying on a girls chest is for men who like being pegged and are stay at home Husbands lol

• stop calling yourself curvy and just own the fact you are FAT!
    No need for euphemisms.

• 148 ib is healthy for 5'9 height. I really don't get it she may look different but I'm around 144 ib 5'9 height and far from fat. She's in the healthy center.

• Good read

• I think your fab

• I like all body types. But it's not what I like: it's being comfortable an confident with you own body type an you inner self!

• 5'9" and 148 lbs., and you think you're fat?

• Nice...

• I like a couple of pillows.

• I think cury girls are hot.

• Squishy... lol

• I like em thick and juicy.

• Show more from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 15

• I don't know if I could be considered curvy as I'm slimer, but oh god, I felt so identified with point 7 :V

• I am petite curvy woman. I make the most out of what I have. Good take girl friend! <3

• Curvy women are pretty.
    So are skinny ones, though.
    I don't have curves at all, and that's fine.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Very nice take honey and i completely agree to every bit

• Well my wide hips can sometimes be problematic. I can’t find the right pair of jeans.

• Lol I'm basically a twig, so I can't relate to this xD

• Skinny girls can be curvy and have butts and boobs too. She must have meant... thick I guess.

• Love your style :D

• Good take

• I'm not curvy at all 😒

• Yeeees the curvy life is fun

• Everyone loves boobs
    Good writing

• Interesting

• Nice to see someone isn’t shaming. Great take!

• I'm also pretty happy with the curves of my body.