Girls, would you ever date a guy under 5'10?

Guys, would you date a girl over 5'8? And why or why not

333

Most Helpful Girl

• I have in the past. I'm 5'4 so 5'10 is taller than me. But he was like the only guy under 6'0 in my hometown and he was kind of a jerk. Current boyfriend is 6'6 and I probably will never be single again so I mean...

But at college I am dumbfounded how many shorter guys there actually are lol. If my relationship were to end I would certainly talk to them all. Even though it'd take some major getting used to lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Most the world is under 5"10, if girls only dated taller our population would drop dramatically