To my hole arm tattooed or not?

I really want to get my arm tattooed for holiday was thinking skulls , and dead roses with thorns what do you think of this?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• judging by your spelling i wouldn't get any words on a tattoo

• It's not my spelling it's spell check on my phone. Don't no how to take it off

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really matter what other people think. Its all about what you want and like because it will be your whole arm that is covered. The only exception to this are the places that will not hire you because of this. If that's not something you care about, or if its not something you're worried about then just go for it.