Have you ever thanked and ugly person for being ugly? You should! Right?

It has been brought to my attention that I may be ugly. It happens. However it was also brought to my attention that someone must be ugly for everyone's sake. I am a martyr and I am proud. I am proud to be ugly. I know it's a thankless job, that people will not think much of me, and that ultimately I will be hated, abused, and even abandoned and used just for ego boosts and as the butt of horrible jokes but just as the janitor is required for all prestigious people so too is are the ugly required for society.

I am proud to be An Ugly. I am proud to make you Beautiful.
  • I will thank ugly people for being ugly, for me
  • I will still thank ugly people even if not personalizing it
  • I will STILL thank you for being ugly, for me, dearest male. <3
    Vote C
  • NoblesseOblige is hot.
    Vote D

2513

Most Helpful Girl

• damn man….dont say that=/
    u do know that hot as men get played and used too. its not always about the looks. no one is too ugly for society….and if u were 'proud to be an ugly' then u would not post this question… because then u wouldn't feel the need to speak up bout it.

u know, u may try to come off as proud here, but i believe this question is posted by the broken bit in u that is sick and tired of it all. u may be in denial, but i can see right through the pretty composition of this question…

i do hope u feel better about urself and realise that u aren't the person u describe urself to be

• I felt the need to share because it was bottled within me for so long! If I was ashamed of be anon, but no, I embrace the truth! I'm not a defeated crumpled excuse of a man who cries every night wondering how the heavens could be so cruel to a person because I am lonely and have no friends and no hope; nay I am a strong man blessed by Ugg given Divinity through my ability to empower and drove human mating while I sit charge and pure leading others to "The Nookie!" I am the ultimate Wingman!

Why you see me as cursed and wounded is understandable but it just isn't so!

• MH huh? well thats interesting, thank u:)