Guys, do u like girls with Long hair, or Short hair?

Just wanna know which looks more attractive... :D
just wanna clear out one thing im not talking about like really short hair (not pixie or a bob, talking shoulder length hair- short) :D
And GIRLS what do u think the boys will like? and any reasons?

516

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had super long hair till my hips, then I cut it till my shoulders last fall, and it's two inches past my boobs now. I feel this length is the best, as too long is too much to handle and I don't look as feminine with shoulder - length hair. But I don't mind going back to it later, for a change.

• yeah me too, had long hair for a really long time, but im thinking of cutting them short now, they get difficult to manage

• It's a fun change and I don't think my level of attractiveness really changed in anyone's eyes. In fact, I got attention from the kind of guys I wouldn't typically get attention from.
      And I felt so liberated after cutting my hair, because every other girl had hair that long and I just didn't want to be like everyone else.

• so truee :D i totally agree with you