Guys, do u like girls with Long hair, or Short hair?

Just wanna know which looks more attractive... :D
Updates:
just wanna clear out one thing im not talking about like really short hair (not pixie or a bob, talking shoulder length hair- short) :D
And GIRLS what do u think the boys will like? and any reasons?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had super long hair till my hips, then I cut it till my shoulders last fall, and it's two inches past my boobs now. I feel this length is the best, as too long is too much to handle and I don't look as feminine with shoulder - length hair. But I don't mind going back to it later, for a change.

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah me too, had long hair for a really long time, but im thinking of cutting them short now, they get difficult to manage

• It's a fun change and I don't think my level of attractiveness really changed in anyone's eyes. In fact, I got attention from the kind of guys I wouldn't typically get attention from.
      And I felt so liberated after cutting my hair, because every other girl had hair that long and I just didn't want to be like everyone else.

• so truee :D i totally agree with you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My hair goes down to the small of my back and it's one of the things men (and women) compliment me on the most. They always say "never cut it!" lol.

I think it depends on the girl though. Some girls look smokin' with shorter hair and long hair may not be as flattering.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the shape of the face.
    you look adorable with long hair. KEEP IT! digging that bow tie :)

2|0
    1|0
  • It's all a matter of preference. Honestly both look fine to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think long hair make a woman look younger, softer, feminine. Short, esp. severe cuts make them seem a little dom., looks like a very sexy woman under a business suit and is appropriate for more mature women. You will rarely see a powerful woman with long hair.

Both turn me on so it's moot. Tiebreaker might be the feel of her long hair over my face while kissing or brushing my thighs when she's giving me head. That's a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Long long long long!> I dont need mini version of me so

2|0
    1|0
  • My hair is past my waist and everyone always compliments me and guys usually love it but my boyfriend wants me to cut it which i find so odd. All my guy friends always tell me to never cut my hair. But apparently it gets in the way. Haha there's no way I'm cutting it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon the girl and her body, facial features, etc. Most look their best with long hair, at least shoulder length. Anything below that. The girl better be attractive in other areas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think long hair is better on many girls. There are exceptions like Halle Berry. She is gorgeous with short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any hair is fine but not too short like my hair. I've seen quite a few short hair Attractive gurls before. Other than that it dont matter

0|0
    0|0
  • everything that doesn't look extreme. no guy looks and no jungle like hair. and if you are a redhead your face should be handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair, I won't date short-haired girls because I don't find that attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer longer hair. It looks more feminine and attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair just bellow the shoulder is my favorite but I don't know about other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder length is ok. Longe is usually better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long tho..

0|1
    0|0
  • Long blonde hair.

0|0
    1|0
  • Short hairs are hot! Especially Bob razor cuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • long, flowing hair... so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely long hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I prefers long brown hair maybe curly coz I think that make them seem more femine and attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes