To guys: am I attractive to you?

okay i know it says 18- 24 or something , but im 16. well im 5'5, i have light blue eyes , blonde hair, average sized breasts, my butt is actually naturally round. i listen to a lot of rock music. (shinedown, nickelback,3 days grace, ya know that style) i weigh like 110 lbs i think. I don't know. im skinny lol. but i dont party as much anymore as i used to. i do with my bestfriends sometimes , and when i do , i smoke and drink. i smoke weed. i am really laidback and at times i love being in the country and riding horses and hunting and fishing. i sing a lot, and im told im a really good artist. i wanna go to college and do crime scene investigation or forensic science. most guys dont find me that attractive , so if you dont , tell me why please. i won't get hurt.

331

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound just perfect. Not big on nickelback but there's far, far worse music out there so meh. Artists are always rather incredible, might just be me but i've always beelined right towards anyone who could draw or play an instrument. It fascinates me and makes me so much more interested. Might not be the norm though.

Singing is great! Light blue eyes are awesome and smaller girls are always nice. I'd say stop smoking, it's a bad idea. Alcohol is fun, smoking is plain bad and disgusting. Weed is fine but at your age...

It could be that guys feel intimidated - if you're not the taste of those with extreme confidence and too pretty for those without... You may simply be cursed.

But relax. You'll be fine. Just don't get in on older guys, a lot of older guys love girls like you who question their attraction. Easy to compliment, worth the time, fun and often malleable and manipulateable at your age...

• i play drums guitar and saxophone haha

• well i had to play something bc when i was in middle school i played saxophone for one year and flute another haha

• Ah I see. I am a massive jazz fan and quite appreciate the sax. It's a rare but great instrument with a very unique sound!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi!(: Umm... can I just say... you're one of the prettiest girls... I've ever seen? u_u