If you could change anything about your face or body, what would it be?

If you could change anything, what would you change?

3319

What Guys Said 19

• I have a really flat ass.. Like it's nonexistent in jeans. It would be cool if there was some definition there. I would change my nose because it's kind of big. I would make it so I wouldn't have a baby face. From what I've noticed girls in their 20s don't want to be with a guy who looks like he's fresh out of high school lol

That's pretty much it..

• I would remove this big birth mark on my upper back that I've always been a little self conscious of.

• Should I cut back on the donuts?

• Lol only if it's a problem for you.

• Right now I just wanna hit my goal and lose 17 more pounds. Everything else I'm actually pretty happy with, which I guess is fortunate for me because you can't change it anyways. Haha.

• Yeah, that's great! Weight loss is easy:)

• Yeah once you commit it's pretty simple, really. Just wanna work off a little bit of these chubby cheeks and I'm good. :)

• I'd like to be 2" taller, and I'd like my dick to be 2" shorter.I think I'd be more attractive if I was more average, and that would do it.

• I've never ever heard a man say he wanted a smaller penis. Interesting!

• I don't like how the hair on the back of my head grows. It doesn't stop growing in a line across the back of my head. Rather, my head hair grows down to a point that's low on my neck. After about 2 weeks of getting a hair cut, the hair on the back of my head needs to be trimmed so that it looks normal.

I would change this.

• Blemishless skin haga like those people who literally dont have to do anything for their skin..

• I'd like to have a slower metabolism so it would be easier to gain weight.

• Never wish that on yourself! I want the opposite. It's annoying having to count calories

• You can't say that. You don't know what it's like to be an ectomorph. besides, I already eat very little and workout a lot, so I wouldn't have to "count calories to any greater extent

• My boyfriend is an ectomorph. I understand that you need to workout constantly to build and keep muscle. He can eat anything he wants, which I think is nice. But he can't get past 165 in weight, which he hates.

• I would have the body of Sylvester Stallone

• i want to change my body.i want to be longer

• Better teeth

• Probably too go back 10 years ago and then not age

• Show more from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 33

• I'd definitely change my nose. It's long and skinny. -_-
    As for my body...I think I'd give myself a bigger butt. Twerking isn't fun when you have nothing to shake.

• @lamebabe My nose, I would like it to be smaller. It would bring more balance to my face if it was. I pretend there's no-such-thing-as plastic surgery, that way I don't obsess over it. Helpful tip.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• I'd have thinner arms. I know that's really random but I feel top heavy lol.

• As much as I'd like to change things like my eyes or my butt, I just think I look better the way I am. Can't imagine myself being any different.

• I would love bigger boobs, and although I'm average at 5'4 and my boyfriend says he wouldn't like it if I were any taller, id like to be around 5'8-5'9. I think long legs are sexy. And although my butt is pretty well proportioned to my body if it could be a little firmer without me having to do squats that would be awesome.

• I would make my nose straighter and smaller. That's really the only complaint I have about my face. Lol

• I'd change a lot but if I could only pick one it would be to have longer legs...no matter how much I work out they are short and stumpy looking (at least to me)

• My handssss. They're crooked, bony and wrinkly. The skin on them is creepy and not like anywhere else on me , no matter how much care I take.
    Or my boobs could be a little perkier

• May I change everything? I'd like a small flawless face, with big eyes, small pointy nose, and thinner Lips. Mhmmm

• I wouldn't change anything about my body actually. I pretty grateful for my body as it is.

• Show more from Girls
    23