Thinking of cutting my hair, any hairstyle suggestions?

I really wanna cut my hair, how short do you think i should cut it.

Any hairstyle suggestions? Links?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• no no no no don't cut your hair any shorter

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • well it reaches on my hips now...so if i cut it i was thinking like just above the middle of my back. It would take more than a year lol. Yea I am so attached to my hair, hence why i didn't cut it is soooo long lol

• that's perfect length just leave it

Most Helpful Girl

• Do medium length.. I think you'd look pretty with that.
    Link: www.marieclaire.co.uk/.../medium-hairstyles.html

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I was thinking that, I wanna get a hair cut that i can still tie my hair without having to pin down the short parts

• Smart choice :) Cause with this length you can still do alota hairstyles with it so you're not necessarily "limited". But you have to WANT to cut it..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe an angled bob, frame your face more? Or you can cut off a few inches but get more angles and layers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Don't cut your hair~ at least don't cut it in length~ i mean yeah~ maybe you could get it layered or something ~ but keep the LENGTH!!!

It looks feminine and nice on you in this way~ (srsly i cut my hair because it was way too demaged and i'm getting depressed when i think that i have to wait for like 2yrs to get it long again~sigh/lucky you!)

If you want you could try to lighten your hair or make it ombre or something! I think that lighter hair would match perfectly with your skin tone and make it seem even more glowing and yeah~you would look hotter :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes