Thinking of cutting my hair, any hairstyle suggestions?

I really wanna cut my hair, how short do you think i should cut it.

Any hairstyle suggestions? Links?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• no no no no don't cut your hair any shorter

• well it reaches on my hips now...so if i cut it i was thinking like just above the middle of my back. It would take more than a year lol. Yea I am so attached to my hair, hence why i didn't cut it is soooo long lol

• that's perfect length just leave it

Most Helpful Girl

• Do medium length.. I think you'd look pretty with that.
    Link: www.marieclaire.co.uk/.../medium-hairstyles.html

• Yea I was thinking that, I wanna get a hair cut that i can still tie my hair without having to pin down the short parts

• Smart choice :) Cause with this length you can still do alota hairstyles with it so you're not necessarily "limited". But you have to WANT to cut it..