Does it count when an unattractive person compliments you?

Does it matter who compliments you at all? filler filler
what do you guys think of quantity of quality? I got it from one of the answerers

1811

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are unattractive but young then yeah it counts

• what do you guys think of quantity of quality? I got it from one of the answerers

• Quality over quantity

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it does, because she has nothing to gain by telling it to you. A prettier woman might be interested in manipulating you for other reasons, but when someone who is not attractive (per se) says it, you know it's from her heart.

I have gotten compliments from both types, and while when a pretty girl says it, it makes me feel good for a while- it's the less attractive ones who I know mean it from their hearts. Not sure if that even makes sense.