Comment rate based on the link?

Comment rate based on the link
Give feed back down below

m.facebook.com/photo.php
Rate it down
Link is broken?

1418

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really pretty with nice smile. You have good teeth and lips (no homo)

What Guys Said 18

• can't tell, because you have make-up on but face looks average like that and more is not visible to tell about. i like the color of your shirt, nice blue.

• You look good, however I do notice a prominent square jawline in your other pictures. In the first picture, it's not so visible. I'm sure it's a touchy subject so I won't go there, however you have achieved your goal as well as anyone in your shoes.

• If that's really you,
    you are very beautiful
    hunnie watch your name
    being exposed online
    (((Hugs)))

• Lose the makeup on the eyes (and probably the lips to keep it symmetric) and you'll be a perfect 7.4 which is pretty good by my rating system.

• Symmetric?

• It looks silly if someone uses lipstick to emphasize their mouth but nothing else has any makeup on it, so it's easier to just lose both, haha.

• So I have symetrical features?

• Sooo PRETTY and HOT!

U really dont need to ask here !

Trust me ^-*

• "Content not found"

• You already asked. You're beautiful. Sweet smile.

• Sexy and hot

• broken link...

• you are a very pretty girl

• Show more from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 13

• Pretty, naturally attractive. I think the eyeshadow doesn't compliment your eye/face shape, experiment with the cat eye flick using a liquid eyeliner as that will open up your eyes and use dark colours to shade around the eye socket. Also a dark colour lipstick such a pinkish brown or dark red would really compliment your skin colour.

• You look a lot like this girl I know and she's supposed to be really pretty.
    You look good!

• Thank you for ur opinion lol

• You are pretty! I like your smile and your face shape especially :)

• What's with my face shape?

• You're very beautiful. I am surprised you even have to ask. How come you are asking? Not being rude, so I really hope you aren't taking this the wrong way. I am just sincerely curious about why you have to ask. Did someone insult you? If they did, they are just jealous of you. Coming from a plain girl, I am jealous. :)

• Wait I accidentally clicked Ugly. I meant to vote Pretty!

• I think you are pretty just wear less makeup and get braces

• vote B-you look good

• definitely pretty! ^-^

• Veryyyy prettyyyy

• you're beautiful but I think one question was enough. You dont need to ask several questions like this to boost your confidence. You shouldve already been confident enough to not feel the need to us us <3

• Show more from Girls
    3