Do guys like the pin-up/alternative look?

Hey,
I'm just curious. I'm a makeup artist and really keep an eye out on what is trending. I've noticed instagram/tumblr have a huge number of women and girls being inspired by the retro 1940's/1950's hair and makeup (long eyelashes, cat eyeliner and red lips). Usually also with tattoos.
Do you men like this or is it mainly women who love the style?
Please share your opinion!
Thank you x

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know because I haven't seen many examples, but chances are I can dig at least some of it. The cat eyeliner is probably the most striking thing to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like it on others but i i'm more into the sweet dolly look♡ i wear lashes with strawberry milk pink blush and shimmery pink lip gloss. recently i started getting into pink gradation eyeshadow !