Ladies, what type of hair length are you attracted to?

Partially curious, partially wondering if growing my hair out is worth the time and effort. :P Say which style you prefer and why.
  • Long Hair (shoulder length)
  • Short Hair (Clean-cut; nothing over the ears)
  • Medium Hair ("Messy look;" Ears partially covered, hair over forehead)
    Vote C
  • Bald (Mr. Clean shiny)
    Vote D
  • Buzz (Army-style)
    Vote E

263

Most Helpful Girl

• Medium is THE BEST and totally worth it. I usually call that long hair, because shoulder length is too long and gross..but just as an example yesterday at a sporting event there was an average looking guy but his hair made him like a hundred guys better and my friends and I referred to him as long hair for the rest of the time. It's great when it has some wave, got that flow going on. Example hockey players, or surfers, some snowboarders (like mark mcmorris, ipod, nick goepper, occasionally shaun white) most of these guys have hot hair: https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/surfer-hair my friend says she likes long hair because it's nice to grab when making out, I just like the look, basically long hair is the way to go

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex's say that my hair is better when its mid length with a messy look to it. I guess they like to pull it harder than usual...works for me