I want to ombre my hair At home help?

I did bleach I wanted to do a jessie James decker hair color and I used frost and glow it did bleached my hair but look orange yellow and now I added a ash blonde to it bit it's still a bit brassy.
Anyone know how to get her hair I know she has a video tutorial but what blonde should I go

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a toner to get rid of the brassy-ness. I'd recommend a toner by Wella. You can find it at Sally's beauty supplies store. You can also use a toner shampoo (purple shampoo). There is also Virgin Snow by Manic Panic. That's a toner as well but it doesn't work as well unless your hair is already really light and you're trying to get it platinum.