Will my lip piercing look okay?

I'm going to get a lip piercing on the side of my lower lip and just one; I just wanted opinions on if it'll look good or not?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate piercings! Would never date someone with one. I think before you get one, get a good job and find a guy that likes piercings, then marry him, then get your piercing. That way you already have the good job and husband that may be you won't be able to get later once you have the piercing!

Most Helpful Girl

• That is the "hi I'm bisexual" piercing. I think it's cute though. ON THE RIGHT FACE. So without pictures is kind of hard to tell if you could pull it off or not.