What color and size of pantyhose, and your shoe size and your height. Trying to get a feel for who you are by how you buy hoisery. I miss the days?

Getting a feel on her post I'm a Pantyhose foot conisouers and would like to know what it is that holds back today's women from wear the sexy and beautiful Pantyhose

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I wear the ones with a line up the back, usually black, and I have to buy XL because I have long legs. I usually have to try and take them in (make the waist smaller) because XL is so big, so it's a lot of bother. That's why I only wear them for 'special' occasions. haha. what exactly prompted this question?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think girls wearing pantyhose Rock!! To me they even seem to be more sophisticated and smart even gives the illusion of powerful like woman lawyers in the courtroom very sophisticated and horrible hope I'm not offending anyone but just speaking my mind they are great

• Wow, some guys really love their hose! That's ok, as I do too.
    I'm pretty petite at 5'2" and a size 6 shoe, so I opt for small sizes in hosiery, naturally. My favorite colors are the skintone colors like beige, tan, nude, etc first then black and followed by white.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think women are listening to society somebody started a rumor that pantyhose were four old ladies in reality it was just the older women covering up varicose veins and trying to look their best because they're old however when a young woman wears pantyhose they look powerful and sophisticated and I've always looked up to a woman in sexy dress and pantyhose! So there you have it I believe it's just somebody listening to society and following that group but I believe do what you think is best for yourself and don't worry what other people think! I think you picture is very sexy by the way!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes