Do you notice guys trying to hide the shape of their butt with clothing?

I ask this because I'm a guy, and jeans and shorts make my butt look big.

Now, I obviously don't want this because it looks unattractive and feminine.

What I usually do is wear my pants at the hipbone, or slightly around the butt, instead of around the waist. It makes it a lot less noticeable.

Do you notice a lot of guys wearing their pants a little bit lower than they should? (but not that sagging pants thing either)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• i like the hip bone sooo much but the butt is far from my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont think about it... i believe most girls love butts not just guys XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I like butts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay, opposite question... If guys are always wearing kind of tight joggers or constantly lifting up their shirt off their waist, then hands on hips, sticking their butt out. Does that mean they like the shape of their own butt& they are trying to show it off?

0|0
    0|0
    • They could be gay and trying to show it off, yeah

• reason why men are idiots #300984857588498786:''having a butt is gay, man, can't look like a homo with all those glutes man''

1|0
    0|0
    • Most girls think a big butt is a turn off.

• i've never heard of a single girl even noticing

• I have.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude i put up this question once...and majority of girls love man's butt. I was stunned by their response... But many girls ogle at men's butt when we don't notice them. I am still wondering about it..but that's what girls said here.
    But make sure you don't have too big...

2|0
    0|0
  • Trying to hide my badonka-donk in a pair of jeans is like trying to hide Texas with a baby blanket.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never do that.
    thats dumd.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes